PTRP is the Urban Life Sciences Park of North Carolina. Strategically located in downtown Winston-Salem, North Carolina, the Piedmont Triad Research Park (PTRP) offers a unique urban home to entrepreneurial ambitions, supporting life science and information technology companies and nationally recognized universities destined to change the world.
Building features and benefits are:
- Class A lab and office space
- Attractive lobby entrance and check-in desk with 24/7 security
- High-speed fiber optic capabilities
- On-site management
- On-site parking
- Community conference rooms
- Connectivity with universities, law practices, financial institutions, business support agencies, restaurants, shopping and more.
- Convenient to major highways I-40 and US 52.
- Less than 30 minutes to the PTI airport in Greensboro.
- Free shuttle service to and from the Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center and the campus of Wake Forest University.